official fansite
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

what do you like in DIO 's band ?

4 participants

what do you like in DIO's band ?
their music
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap17%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
their personalities
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap13%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
their energy
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap8%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
their lyrics
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap4%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
their concerts
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap13%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Their physical appearance (clothes,Hairstyle ...)
 13% [ 3 ]
complicity and Kindness with their fan
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap17%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
their manager
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap8%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
their dark side
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap7%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
others things
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap0%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nothing ( T_T )
what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_lcap0%what do you like in DIO 's band ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 24

AuteurMessage
Anzu276
Admin - Erina's apricot
Anzu276

Féminin

what do you like in DIO 's band ? Empty
MessageSujet: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 18:48

A little poll to know : what do like in DIO's band ?

You can choose several things, like that, we can have a precise idea of what their fans think !

So share with us and tell, if you want of course lol! , your answers and opinion Very Happy

LET'S GO EVERYONE !!! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharylaine

Sharylaine

MessageSujet: Re: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 20:06

I think you've put all the things I like but my first choise was their complicity and kindness with fans ... then their energy on stage, so I also like their concerts ... ^^

I didn't put the lyrics cause I don't understand all their songs but I'm going to ready it ^^ as soon as possible !!

I also put the manager ^^ (dunno why Wink ) (SHINGOOO lol no not Izumi's laptop !!^^)
Mahiro
Admin - Kei's vampire & Dio's follower
Mahiro

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 21:34

Me too I like their complicity and kidness with their fans.

There don't have many group who are also close with fans as them and we see that they love their fans !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 4:40

like everyone, I like their complicity with their fans. I like too, their concerts, music (of course), physical apparence etc.

To summarise, I like every thing that make Dio distraught overlord I love you
hanako6

hanako6

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 14:04

I ilke their music and their personnalities =]
http://www.sakurafma.skyrock.com
Anzu276
Admin - Erina's apricot
Anzu276

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 15:47

I choose their music,personalities,concerts,their complicity and kindness with their fan ...

In a nutshell, I have chosen everything Very Happy

They are so great!! I'm very happy to have gone at Japan Expo and to have seen them ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: what do you like in DIO 's band ?   what do you like in DIO 's band ? Icon_minitime

what do you like in DIO 's band ?
Page 1 sur 1